2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
Wedding Quotes and Sayings|
Inspiration for Cards, Invitations, Toasts, Speeches & More.
- To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, from this day forward...
- Love is patient, love is kind...Love never fails. - The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4,8
- Today I marry my best friend.
- The beginning of a beautiful forever!
- Thank you for sharing in the celebration of our love and commitment on our wedding day.
- Chance cannot change love, nor time impair, for love is more than a feeling. Love is a decision, a commitment to care forever.
- Dance through life with me - the best is yet to be.
- Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime!
- What's the earth with all its art, verse, music worth - compared with love, found, gained, and kept? - Robert Browning
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life. - George Eliot
- Two hearts once joined in friendship, united now with love.
- United by God,
two hearts share
love's dream together,
love's promise of forever.
- Two hearts, two minds, two lives - one never-ending love.
- From long ago and far away love brought us to our wedding day!
- When Adam was lonely, God created for him not ten friends, but one wife.
- Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage. - Finnish proverb
- Life is a journey, and I'm so glad we're traveling together!
- Let our love be like an arch - two weaknesses learning together to form one strength.
- True love doesn't have a happy ending;
true love doesn't have an ending.
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories. - George Eliot
- The joining of two hands makes one heart!
- Of all the joys of a long happy life,
there's none so precious as the love
between husband and wife.
- Knowing you'll be in all my tomorrows, makes my today so wonderful!
- It's simple...I love you with all my heart!
- Two hearts are better than one.
- Marriage is friendship's highest ideal.
- I will not love you for the rest of your life, but for the rest of mine.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- Henceforth there shall be such a oneness between you, that when one weeps, the other will taste salt.
- How beautiful life can be when touched by love.
- The path to happiness is so narrow that two cannot walk on it unless they become one.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- Two hearts united and two shall become as one.
- With this ring I thee wed.
- Marriage joins two hands to make one heart.
- When two hearts unite, the road is short, the burden is light.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- It doesn't matter where you go in life, or what you do, or how much you have, it's who you have beside you.
- Love is what you've been through with somebody. - James Thurber
- Some things are simply meant to be, like finding your soul mate, your heart's destiny.
- What therefore God has joined together, let no man put asunder. - The Bible, Mark 10:9
- For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall become one flesh. - The Bible, Matthew 19:5
- God is a great matchmaker. - Jewish Proverb
- Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn.
- Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.
- Life's hard journey can be endured if we travel hand in hand.
- And now abide faith, hope, and love, these three, but the greatest is love. - The Bible, 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Marriage is love personified.
- God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one. - William Shakespeare
- This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- My whole heart for my whole life. - French saying used on poesy rings.
- I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
- And when my lips meet thine, Thy very soul is wedded unto mine. - H. H. Boyesen
I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.
- For you see, each day I love you more - Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. - Rosemonde Gerard
- Who, being loved, is poor? - Oscar Wilde
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. - Zora Neale Hurston
- Come, let's be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with. - Charles Dickens
- Two souls, one heart. - French saying used on poesy rings
- My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.
- William Shakespeare
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. - Old English Rhyme
- Come live with me and be my love,
And we will some new pleasures prove
Of golden sands and crystal brooks,
With silken lines and silver hooks.
- John Donne
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. - Judy Garland
- A Wedding Day Toast: Eat, drink and be married!
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
- Ask the child why it is born; ask the flower why it blossoms; ask the sun why it shines. I love you because I must love you. - George P. Upton
- To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish to death do us part.
- Book of Common Prayer
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. - Henry David Thoreau
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. - Jean Anouilh
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
- There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends. - Homer
- Love is friendship set on fire. - Jeremy Taylor
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. - Karen Sunde
- I found the one my heart loves. - The Bible: Song of Solomon 3:4
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. - The Bible: Song of Solomon 8:7
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - The Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Don't forget to check out our:
Photo Wedding Save the Date Cards
Photo Wedding Bookmark Favors
Photo Wedding Magnet Favors
Now, you can follow Photo Party Favors on Facebook and get even more FREE party stuff, available exclusively for our Facebook friends, including party recipes, quotes, trivia, articles, printable candy bar wrappers, more! "Like" us today!
We hope you will enjoy these wedding quotes. The quotes and sayings are for your own personal inspiration and entertainment. We have tried to credit the author, whenever possible. If you are the author of one of these quotations and you would like us to include a credit (or even remove the quote), just let us know, and we will do so immediately.
All Designs Copyright - Photo Party Favors