2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
Personalized Photo Christening Invitations, Photo Baptism Invitations & Christening Thank You Cards
Our photo christening invitations and photo baptism invitations feature several photos of your baby and are personalized with your message. These photo christening invitations and photo baptism invitations are stunning, archival quality, real photographs, with accompanying envelopes. Our artists have created unique, original baby christening invitation and baby baptism invitation designs you won't find anywhere else. And, if you want, any of our designs can be changed into photo thank you cards to send after the christening. These are the photo baptism and christening announcements that will be treasured by all who receive them.
MORE PHOTO CHRISTENING INVITATIONS > >
Jump to Page |
- Invitation Size: Your choice of:
- 4 x 6 inch photo christening or baptism invitations or
- New 5 x 7 inch photo baptism or christening invitations.
- The entire photo card is a genuine photograph, a non-folding card with the photos, design and message professionally printed on glossy heavyweight (10.5 ml thick) photo paper.
- Guaranteed to have the same superior quality, and even longer lasting archival characteristics as your regular, traditional photos.
- Messages on above christening invitation photo cards are only suggestions. You may change the wording to create your own, personal message. Look at the sample text used in the card of your choice as a guideline to how much text can be used.
- Envelopes: Each photo card comes with a white envelope. The envelopes for your 4 x 6 cards measure 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 inches. The envelopes for your 5 x 7 cards are 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches. We always include extra envelopes with your order. We do not have other envelope colors available at this time.
- We will email you a confirmation that we received your photos within 1 business day. If you do not receive this confirmation, please resend your photos, as we may not have received them. Double check your spam folder, to make sure the confirmation email isn't there, before resubmitting. If you still haven't heard from us, please call us for help.
- We always email you a proof of your photo christening invitation order within a couple of business days of receipt of your emailed photos and order information. This is so that you may check it for accuracy, and we only send your order to production after we have received your approval. Please check your email often for your proof to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have not received your proof within 2 days, please contact us and we will resend it.
- Minimum order is 25, but you can order any amount after that. Many photo christening invitation companies force you to order in packs of 25, (25, 50, 75, etc.) but you can order from us 38 or 52 or 112 - or whatever is exactly the amount you actually need.
- Sample of a past christening invitation photo card order can be obtained if you send us $3. We will mail your specified design sample and size choice (4 x 6 or 5 x 7), along with a coupon for $3 off, if you decide to order.
- All photos must be emailed to us at PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. We no longer accept photos that are sent to us by regular mail for Photo Cards.
- Most of photo birth announcement designs can be changed into photo christening invitations or photo baptism invitations. Just let us know what you'd like your photo cards to say, and in most cases, we can adapt the design for your needs.
- If you are looking for christening favors, we have photo christening bookmarks, as well as photo christening magnets available.
PRICES FOR PHOTO CHRISTENING & BAPTISM INVITATIONS
Minimum Order 25 (same photos/design/message)
|4 x 6 inch
|| $1.99 ea.
|5 x 7 inch
|| $2.99 ea.
|Shipping on Photo Cards:
25-49 cards, add $6.95
50-99 cards, add $7.95
100 cards or more, add $8.95
Overnight and 2nd Air shipping available. Contact us for rates.
|Please make checks payable to Linda Kling|
- How Long Will It Take? After you approve your photo christening invitation proof that we email you, the production time varies between 3 - 7 business days. Once your order is shipped (by Priority Mail with a tracking number provided), it will take an additional 2 - 5 days to arrive, depending on where you live. If you need a rush order, don't hesitate to ask. Many times we can accommodate such requests. You are always welcome to call or email for a more accurate estimate of how long your order will take.
HOW TO ORDER
|EMAIL your high resolution jpg photos to PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. When emailing more than one photo for photo christening invitations, you may email them together, or in separate emails. When emailing them separately, please make sure you list your name and what you are ordering with each photo. Please include your name, shipping address, phone number (in case we have any questions), what you're ordering, how many, the last possible date you need it by, the personalization desired, and confirmation that you have mailed (or will be mailing within the next 24-48 hours) your check made payable to Linda Kling.
IMPORTANT: If you are emailing a photo taken by a digital camera, please do NOT do anything to edit, change, crop or resize the photo. It should be sent just as it was when it came out of the camera. Digital photos must be at least 1200 x 1800 pixels (or the equivalent of 16.6 x 25 inches at 72 dpi), taken by a 3 megapixel or higher camera. Photos taken by camera phone are not high enough quality for reproduction.
If you are scanning photos to email to us, please wipe the dust off your scanner and photo first. Make sure your photos are scanned at a minimum of 4 x 6 inches at 300 dpi and saved at the highest quality, lowest compression jpg. If choosing the 5 x 7 inch photo card size, please make sure you scan at 400 - 600 dpi. If someone scans a photo for you, please ask them to scan it at full size at 300 dpi. (or 400 - 600 dpi for 5 x 7 size cards). If you don't know how to make sure your scanner is set to scan at 300 dpi, then click on the help file in your scanner software for instructions. Do not scan the entire scanning bed, but just the photo. Don't send us your photo as an image within a document (such as Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint etc.), or as a pdf file, but only as a jpg image file.
Please send your photo or photos as an email attachment, and not in the body of the email itself (many email programs will resize photos to be smaller to fit inside the email). Your email program will have a button that says "attach" or "attachments" or a paper clip (in Outlook Express) or something similar. Click on that, navigate to where you have your photo stored, and click OK. If you're using Kodak Easy Share, make sure you select "original" when selecting the picture file size. If you're using Picassa, choose resize to "original size". If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll walk you through it.
|Please send us photos that are clear, bright, and sharp, close-up with some background around face or faces (but not so close that part of the head or face is cut off). When 2 or more people are in the photo, make sure they're heads are close together. DO NOT send us blurry, grainy or dark photos. When ordering photo cards, we recommend that you send or email at least one extra photo, in case there are any that will not work within your chosen design. No copyrighted photos, without written permission, please! |
DO NOT send us a link to your online photo gallery (such as Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, etc). Athough these photos may look good on your monitor, their resolution is too low to print.
Please read the detailed information on choosing the right photos on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Any questions or comments? Send us an email
PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. You can also check our FAQ page for answers to common questions.
Please make checks payable to Linda Kling
Linda Kling and Steve Gendel
19 Hutter Street
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663
Phone: 201-398-1408 (noon - 8 p.m. EST)
All Designs Copyright - Lindell Productions
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or incorporate our designs into another web site.