2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
Photo Cards, Photo Invitations & Photo Announcements|
Featuring Multiple Photos
Our custom, personalized photo cards, photo invitations, photo announcements, and photo save the date cards combine your multiple photos and personalization with our original designs. Our unique, exclusive line of photo cards are great for any occasion such as baby's birth, anniversary, graduation, sweet 16, wedding save the date, engagement, elopement, adoption, birthday, christening, bar mitzvah, graduation, and of course, Christmas and Hanukkah.
Whether you're searching for that perfect photo birth announcement to show off your new baby, or looking for photo Christmas cards that stand out from the rest, our photo cards are sure to please. They are great for milestone photo anniversary invitations, such as 50th wedding anniversary. Or if you want to do something special for a milestone birthday celebration, our photo birthday invitations are a fun way to get everyone in a party mood. And If you want to guarantee that your guests will mark their calendars and save the date for your wedding, then our unique photo save the date cards will definitely get their attention.
Our original line of custom photo cards are non-folding cards with the photos, design and message professionally printed on glossy heavyweight (10.5 ml thick) photo paper. The entire card is a genuine high quality photograph, and is guaranteed to have the same superior quality, and even longer lasting archival characteristics as your regular, traditional photos. They are available in two sizes: our original 4 x 6 inch photo cards and our new 5 x 7 inch photo cards. Envelopes are included.
Our artists have created these original designs for our photo cards, photo announcements, and photo invitations that you won't find anywhere else, and we're always adding new photo card designs. Imagine sending photo cards that are so beautiful, brilliant and unique, that your friends and relatives will want to frame them or put them in scrapbooks! Now you can, with our personalized custom photo cards, photo announcements, photo invitations, photo save the date cards and multiple photo greetings.
- Card Size: Your choice of:
- 4 x 6 inch photo cards and invitations or
- New 5 x 7 inch photo cards and invitations.
- The entire photo card is a genuine photograph, a non-folding card with the photos, design and message professionally printed on glossy heavyweight (10.5 ml thick) photo paper.
- Guaranteed to have the same superior quality, and even longer lasting archival characteristics as your regular, traditional photos.
- Messages on photo cards. photo invitations & photo announcements are only suggestions. You may change the wording to create your own, personal message. Look at the sample text used in the card of your choice as a guideline to how much text can be used.
- We encourage you to browse the designs in all of our categories. If you find a photo card or invitation in one category and would like to use it for a different occasion, we can probably do that. Just let us know what you'd like your photo cards to say, and in most cases, we can adapt the design for your needs. In many cases, we can even change the color scheme. Just ask!
- Envelopes: Each photo card comes with a white envelope. The envelopes for your 4 x 6 cards measure 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 inches. The envelopes for your 5 x 7 cards are 5 1/4 x 7 1/4 inches. We always include extra envelopes with your order. We do not have other envelope colors available at this time.
- We will email you a confirmation that we received your photos within 1 business day. If you do not receive this confirmation, please resend your photos, as we may not have received them. Double check your spam folder, to make sure the confirmation email isn't there, before resubmitting. If you still haven't heard from us, please call us for help.
- We always email you a proof of your photo card order within a couple of business days of receipt of your emailed photos and order information. This is so that you may check it for accuracy, and we only send your order to production after we have received your approval. Please check your email often for your proof to avoid unnecessary delays. If you have not received your proof within 2 days, please contact us and we will resend it.
- Minimum order is 25, but you can order any amount after that. Many photo card companies force you to order in packs of 25, (25, 50, 75, etc.) but you can order from us 38 or 52 or 112 - or whatever is exactly the amount you actually need.
- Sample of a past photo card order can be obtained if you send us $3. We will mail your specified design sample and size choice (4 x 6 or 5 x 7), along with a coupon for $3 off, if you decide to order.
- All photos must be emailed to us at PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. We no longer accept photos that are sent to us by regular mail for Photo Cards.
- Photo party favors are also available. Many of them even coordinate with our photo invitations. Our photo party favor categories are listed in the left margin on all of our web pages.
PRICES FOR PHOTO CARDS
Minimum Order 25 (same photos/design/message)
|4 x 6 inch
|| $1.99 ea.
|5 x 7 inch
|| $2.99 ea.
|Shipping on Photo Cards:
25-49 cards, add $6.95
50-99 cards, add $7.95
100 cards or more, add $8.95
Overnight and 2nd Air shipping available. Contact us for rates.
|Please make checks payable to Linda Kling|
- How Long Will It Take? After you approve your photo card or photo invitation proof that we email you, the production time varies between 3 - 7 business days. Once your order is shipped (by Priority Mail with a tracking number provided), it will take an additional 2 - 5 days to arrive, depending on where you live. If you need a rush order, don't hesitate to ask. Many times we can accommodate such requests. You are always welcome to call or email for a more accurate estimate of how long your order will take.
HOW TO ORDER
|EMAIL your high resolution jpg photos to PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. When emailing more than one photo for photo cards, you may email them together, or in separate emails. When emailing them separately, please make sure you list your name and what you are ordering with each photo. Please include your name, shipping address, phone number (in case we have any questions), what you're ordering, how many, the last possible date you need it by, the personalization desired, and confirmation that you have mailed (or will be mailing within the next 24-48 hours) your check made payable to Linda Kling.
IMPORTANT: If you are emailing a photo taken by a digital camera, please do NOT do anything to edit, change, crop or resize the photo. It should be sent just as it was when it came out of the camera. Digital photos must be at least 1200 x 1800 pixels (or the equivalent of 16.6 x 25 inches at 72 dpi), taken by a 3 megapixel or higher camera. Photos taken by camera phone are not high enough quality for reproduction.
If you are scanning photos to email to us, please wipe the dust off your scanner and photo first. Make sure your photos are scanned at a minimum of 4 x 6 inches at 300 dpi and saved at the highest quality, lowest compression jpg. If choosing the 5 x 7 inch photo card size, please make sure you scan at 400 - 600 dpi. If someone scans a photo for you, please ask them to scan it at full size at 300 dpi. (or 400 - 600 dpi for 5 x 7 size cards). If you don't know how to make sure your scanner is set to scan at 300 dpi, then click on the help file in your scanner software for instructions. Do not scan the entire scanning bed, but just the photo. Don't send us your photo as an image within a document (such as Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint etc.), or as a pdf file, but only as a jpg image file.
Please send your photo or photos as an email attachment, and not in the body of the email itself (many email programs will resize photos to be smaller to fit inside the email). Your email program will have a button that says "attach" or "attachments" or a paper clip (in Outlook Express) or something similar. Click on that, navigate to where you have your photo stored, and click OK. If you're using Kodak Easy Share, make sure you select "original" when selecting the picture file size. If you're using Picassa, choose resize to "original size". If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll walk you through it.
|Please send us photos that are clear, bright, and sharp, close-up with some background around face or faces (but not so close that part of the head or face is cut off). When 2 or more people are in the photo, make sure they're heads are close together. DO NOT send us blurry, grainy or dark photos. When ordering photo cards, we recommend that you send or email at least one extra photo, in case there are any that will not work within your chosen design. No copyrighted photos, without written permission, please! |
DO NOT send us a link to your online photo gallery (such as Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, etc). Athough these photos may look good on your monitor, their resolution is too low to print.
Please read the detailed information on choosing the right photos on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Any questions or comments? Send us an e-mail
PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. You can also check our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
Please make checks payable to Linda Kling
Linda Kling and Steve Gendel
19 Hutter Street
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663
Phone: 201-398-1408 (noon - 8 p.m. EST)
All Designs Copyright - Lindell Productions
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or incorporate our designs into another web site.