Our best selling photo party favors are our personalized, custom photo bookmarks. With free personalization, brilliant photo reproduction and over 100 original designs, our photo bookmarks are more than party favors, they are keepsakes!
We have photo bookmarks in every category from baby shower to birthday bookmarks. But this month, we're spotlighting brand new designs in our photo anniversary
bookmarks and photo wedding bookmarks. Our artists have created some beautiful designs for wedding anniversary favors, many of which can contain two photos, one of the couple on their wedding day, as well as a current photo of the anniversary pair. And if you're currently planning a wedding, you must check out the new offerings in our photo wedding favors. When you choose the photo wedding bookmarks, you will be gifting your guests with a favor they will treasure.
- Quality workmanship - your photo is professionally duplicated and imprinted onto special photo quality matte cardstock with your personalized message, and is encased in a clear, soft vinyl (6 mils thick). Our custom-made bookmark sleeves for our photo bookmarkers are superior to regular coated card stock or laminated bookmarkers that are found in stores.
- Actual photo bookmark size is approximately 2 ½ x 6 ½ inches, not including the ribbon. The ribbon on these party favors is 10 inches long, folded, threaded through the top hole and knotted, giving the appearance of a split ribbon with two 4 inch lengths.
Your choice of ribbon color for photo bookmarks. Shown here (from left to right) are red, medium pink, pastel pink, pastel blue, medium blue, royal blue, lilac, purple, yellow, goldenrod, burgundy, cream, metallic silver, metallic gold, green, black. Also available: pure white and very bright pink (almost day-glo). Usually available: orange, bright blue, pastel green and peach. Most of our ribbon in stock has a straight edge. If you are interested in an eyelet edge (with little loops), let us know and we'll try to accomodate those requests when possible (pastel pink & pastel blue are usually in stock). When ribbon color is not important, please indicate a second color choice.
- Photo bookmark favors come in your choice of over 100 original designs (and growing), divided into different occasions, like wedding, birthday, anniversary, christening, communion, bar mitzvah, graduation, kid's birthday, birth announcements, and more. You can even combine a border from one bookmarker design with a graphic from another and the sentiment from a third. We will work with you to create perfect photo bookmarkers for your occasion.
- SAMPLE of a past photo bookmarks order can be obtained if you send an SASE with $2, which will be refunded with your order. You may specify which design sample you wish to receive.
- All photos must be emailed to us at PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. We no longer accept photos that are sent to us by regular mail.
- Minimum Order - 10 - from the same photo of the same design.
PRICES FOR PHOTO BOOKMARKS
Prices do NOT include shipping, which can be found here.
Minimum Order 10 (same photo/design/message)
||100 or more
| $2.00 ea.
- On designs that are meant to contain more than one photo, there is no extra charge for the additional photo.
HOW TO ORDER PHOTO BOOKMARKS
|EMAIL your high resolution jpg photo (or photos, if the design requires more than one) for photo bookmarks to PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. Please include your name, shipping address, phone number (in case we have any questions), what you're ordering, how many, the last possible date you need it by, the personalization desired, and confirmation that you have mailed (or will be mailing within the next 24-48 hours) your check made payable to Linda Kling.
IMPORTANT: If you are emailing a photo taken by a digital camera, please do NOT do anything to edit, change, crop or resize the photo. It should be sent just as it was when it came out of the camera. Digital photos must be at least 1200 x 1800 pixels (or the equivalent of 16.6 x 25 inches at 72 dpi), taken by a 3 megapixel or higher camera. Photos taken by camera phone are not high enough quality for reproduction.
If you are scanning photos to email to us, please wipe the dust off your scanner and photo first. Make sure your photos are scanned at a minimum of 4 x 6 inches at 300 dpi and saved at the highest quality, lowest compression jpg. If someone scans a photo for you, please ask them to scan it at full size and at least 300 dpi. . If you don't know how to make sure your scanner is set to scan at 300 dpi, then click on the help file in your scanner software for instructions. Do not scan the entire scanning bed, but just the photo. Don't send us your photo as an image within a document (such as Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint etc.), or as a pdf file, but only as a jpg image file.
Please send your photo or photos as an email attachment, and not in the body of the email itself (many email programs will resize photos to be smaller to fit inside the email). Your email program will have a button that says "attach" or "attachments" or a paper clip (in Outlook Express) or something similar. Click on that, navigate to where you have your photo stored, and click OK. If you're using Kodak Easy Share, make sure you select "original" when selecting the picture file size. If you're using Picassa, choose resize to "original size". If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll walk you through it.
|Please send us photos that are clear, bright, and sharp, close-up with some background around face or faces (but not so close that part of the head or face is cut off). When 2 or more people are in the photo, make sure they're heads are close together. DO NOT send us blurry, grainy or dark photos. When ordering photo cards, we recommend that you send or email at least one extra photo, in case there are any that will not work within your chosen design. No copyrighted photos, without written permission, please! |
DO NOT send us a link to your online photo gallery (such as Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, etc). Athough these photos may look good on your monitor, their resolution is too low to print.
Please read the detailed information on choosing the right photos on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Prices, Shipping Rates & Ordering Information
Any questions or comments about our photo bookmarks or photo party favors? Send us an e-mail
PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. You can also check our FAQ page for answers to common questions.
Linda Kling and Steve Gendel
Photo Party Favors
19 Hutter Street
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663
Phone: 201-398-1408 (noon - 8 p.m. EST)
All Designs Copyright - Photo Party Favors
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or incorporate our designs into another web site.