2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
"The photo tins went over Big Time!! Everyone really liked them, and wanted to know where did I get them. I shared the info, so you should be hearing from my classmates when the need arises. Thanks for the part you played in making my class reunion very special." - Michael P..
"The personalized mint tins arrived Saturday. They are so fabulous! I can't wait until everyone gets them next week. I appreciate what a fabulous job you did in the design and production. Thanks again. " - Stacey B.
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
Unfilled Christmas Photo Mint Tins|
Photo Tins Ready To Fill With Your Favorite Holiday Treats
Our holiday unfilled photo mint tins are the perfect containers for small Christmas gifts or seasonal party favors. Choose one of our original designs, personalized with your photo and message. At 3.9 inches by 2.5 inches, these are large mint tins (Altoid size). We ship them to you empty, so you can fill them with your favorite Christmas treats, such as red and green M&M's, Hershey kisses, mini candy canes, Christmas hard candy, and other sweets. And yes, they hold gift cards, so they're a great way to package those gift cards for everyone on your list. Whatever you choose to put inside these hinged Christmas photo mint tins, they make a great giveaway to teachers, crossing guards, school bus drivers, babysitters, hairdressers, classmates, coworkers, customers, friends and neighbors.
< MORE PHOTO HINGED MINT TIN DESIGNS > >
Jump to Page |
Some things to note:
- Actual size of the Christmas hinged tin is 3.9 inches long by 2.5 inches wide and .875 inch deep. They are about the size of large mint tins or Altoid tins.
- The tins are silver inside and out, made of food-grade tin.
- Your unfilled personalized Christmas mint tins come FULLY ASSEMBLED, with the photo glossy label already adhered to the top of the tins. (Other companies have fine print that says "some assembly required", which translated means you have to stick the label on the top - not as easy as it looks, because the label is almost the same size as the top of the mint tin.) We do the work for you at no extra cost!
- Personalized photo Christmas mint tins are sold empty, ready for you to fill at home with your choice of chocolate, candy or anything else you can imagine.
- We do not sell any mints or other candy fillings, but here are some ideas of what you can put in these unfilled Christmas photo mint tins: mints (of course!), red and green Hershey kisses, red and green M&M's, Christmas hard candy, mini candy canes, gourmet chocolates, mixed nuts, homemade fudge, costume jewelry, Lego pieces, lipsticks, temporary tatoos, stickers, hair accessories, a keychain, seashells, scented bath salts or a gift card. The possibilities are endless!
- We always email you a proof of your Christmas photo mint tins order within a couple of days of receipt, so that you may check it for accuracy, and we only send your order to production after we have received your approval.
- Almost any of our designs can be adapted for any occasion.
- On designs that are meant to contain more than one photo, there is no extra charge for the additional photo. There is no set up fee. Your order is personalized free.
- Minimum order for unfilled holiday photo mint tins is 10.
- All photos must be emailed to us at PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. We no longer accept photos that are sent to us by regular mail.
PRICES FOR UNFILLED PHOTO HINGED MINT TINS
Minimum Order 10 (same photo/design/message)
||100 or more
||Shipping on Photo Tins
10-50 tins, add $14.50
51-85 tins, add $19.95
86+, email us (based on package weight & destination zip code)
Please note: Shipping for Hinged Tins is different than our regular party favors, because they weigh a little more.
HOW TO ORDER UNFILLED PHOTO MINT SIZE TINS
|EMAIL your high resolution jpg photo (or photos, if the design requires more than one) for unfilled photo Christmas mint size tins to PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. Please include your name, shipping address, phone number (in case we have any questions), what you're ordering, the name of the design, how many, the last possible date you need it by, the personalization desired, and confirmation that you have mailed (or will be mailing within the next 24-48 hours) your check made payable to Linda Kling.
IMPORTANT: If you are emailing a photo taken by a digital camera, please do NOT do anything to edit, change, crop or resize the photo. It should be sent just as it was when it came out of the camera. Digital photos must be at least 1200 x 1800 pixels (or the equivalent of 16.6 x 25 inches at 72 dpi), taken by a 3 megapixel or higher camera.
If you are scanning photos to email to us, please wipe the dust off your scanner and photo first. Make sure your photos are scanned at a minimum of 4 x 6 inches at 300 dpi and saved at the highest quality, lowest compression jpg. If someone scans a photo for you, please ask them to scan it at full size and at least 300 dpi. . If you don't know how to make sure your scanner is set to scan at 300 dpi, then click on the help file in your scanner software for instructions. Do not scan the entire scanning bed, but just the photo. Don't send us your photo as an image within a document (such as Word, WordPerfect, PowerPoint etc.), or as a pdf file, but only as a jpg image file.
Please send your photo or photos as an email attachment, and not in the body of the email itself (many email programs will resize photos to be smaller to fit inside the email). Your email program will have a button that says "attach" or "attachments" or a paper clip (in Outlook Express) or something similar. Click on that, navigate to where you have your photo stored, and click OK. If you're using Kodak Easy Share, make sure you select "original" when selecting the picture file size. If you're using Picassa, choose resize to "original size". If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll walk you through it.
|Please send us photos that are clear, bright, and sharp, close-up with some background around face or faces (but not so close that part of the head or face is cut off). When 2 or more people are in the photo, make sure they're heads are close together. DO NOT send us blurry, grainy or dark photos. When ordering photo cards, we recommend that you send or email at least one extra photo, in case there are any that will not work within your chosen design. No copyrighted photos, without written permission, please! |
DO NOT send us a link to your online photo gallery (such as Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, etc). Athough these photos may look good on your monitor, their resolution is too low to print.
Please read the detailed information on choosing the right photos on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Any questions or comments about our unfilled photo mint size tins or other photo party favors? Send us an e-mail
PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com. You can also check our FAQ page for answers to common questions.
Photo Party Favors
19 Hutter Street
Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663
Phone: 201-398-1408 (noon - 8 p.m. EST)
All Designs Copyright - Photo Party Favors
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or incorporate our designs into another web site.