2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
Extra FREE STUFF:
Party ideas & tips,
Printables, - Recipes,
Holidays, - Quotes,
Coupons, - MORE!
for everyone who "likes"
| Photo Party Favors on Facebook|
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
The Great Big List of|
Photo Christmas Card Ideas
Are you looking for a unique idea for your family photo Christmas card this year? Here's a few possibilities that may get you thinking:
- Four Seasons Theme - Take a family picture in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Choose a Christmas card design meant for 4 photos. Complete with a caption like "Love to you at Christmas...and all year, too!"
- Memory Lane - Select an old family photo or two and a current one for a multiple photo Christmas card design. Add captions underneath the pictures indicating the year they were taken.
- Sleeping Beauties - Having a hard time taking a great photo of your kids or pets? Take a picture of them sleeping with a caption like "Peace on Earth", "Silent Night" or "Not A Creature Was Stirring"
- Pumpkin "Snowman" - Photograph the kids posing with a pumpkin snowman. Take 3 pumpkins (smallest on top, medium in middle, largest on bottom with stems removed). Add a scarf, wool cap and painted face. Make a small hole in top pumpkin to hold the carrot "nose".
- More Autumn Ideas - Take advantage of this colorful season with a family photo in the pumpkin patch, on a hay ride or playing in a pile of leaves.
- Sand "Snowman" - At the beach, you can build a sand snowman, complete with sunglasses, straw hat and seashell nose. If you want to make a nice round sand "head", try taking a soccer or large bouncing ball, spraying it with adhesive and rolling in the sand.
- More Beach Ideas - With the waves in the back ground, write your holiday greeting in the sand and pose your family in back of the words. You can also position your sleigh at the top of a dune and have the kids pretend they're going for a ride down the hill. Have family ankle deep in the surf with their pant legs rolled up with the text "no more wading for Christmas".
- Go Team, Go - Route for your favorite team with the family wearing team jerseys and cheering.
- Action Shots - Choose a multiple format photo Christmas cards and select a picture of each family member engaged in their favorite sport or actiivity.
- Extended Family - if you've attended a family reunion, a large celebration or get together over the past year where group shots were taken of your family with relatives, use that photo. You can include the quote "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other" (by Burton Hillis).
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters - Seek out the tackiest holiday garments you can find (hopefully not given to you by anyone on your Christmas card list) and take a picture of the family in their season's finest. Overly enthusiastic and/or awkward expressions are encouraged.
- Reflective - Take a close-up of your kids gazing reflectively, at ornaments on the tree, up at the fireplace or at a home nativity scene. You could also light an assortment of short and tall candles, place on a table (or coffee table), have the kids (in dark clothes) gather behind them, leaning toward the candle-light. Turn the lights out and get a tight shot (using no flash and a tripod).
- Baby In A Big Christmas Stocking - Place the infant inside the stocking on a bed up to his chest. You can use the caption "Hope your stockings are stuffed with love this holiday season"
- Christmas Kiss - Ask one of your children to hold mistletoe over his head and have the other kids (or Mom and Dad) kiss him on the cheek).
- Use Halloween Costumes - Buy at discount after Halloween is over for tons of possibilities
- Posing your little angels with angel wings
- Baby in a pea pod costume (caption: Peas on Earth)
- Dressed as cats (caption: Meowy Christmas)
- Wearing super hero costumes - (caption: Have a Super Christmas)
- Lion and lamb costume for 2 kids
- Cookies For Santa - picture of most of the cookies and milk gone, with a guilty looking child staring at the empty plate. Use the text, "Santa, I can explain" or "Sorry, Santa!"
- Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Have the kids look on, while Mommy kisses Daddy (dressed as Santa).
- Pizza On Earth - Great for teenagers - take a picture of family members grabbing for a slice
- Bubble Bath - Good for little kids - have them pose in the bubbles with bubble "beards" and Santa hats.
- Letter To Santa - Give your little child a big red evelope to hold (toward the camera) that is obviously addressed to Santa Claus) and pose him at a mail box, reaching to open it.
- Baby In A Crib - Take a picture of your infant in his bed, and add the caption, "Merry Christmas from our crib to yours.
- Gingerbread House - A variation of the previous idea, this one pictures your kids decorating a gingerbread house with the text "From our house to your house".
- Campfire - Snap a photo of the family huddled around the campfire with the message "Warm Wishes at Christmas". This would also work with a backyard firepit or indoor fireplace.
- Christmas Book - Select an oversized holiday book such as "The Night Before Christmas". Seat one child in the center reading the book to his siblings.
- You'd Better Not Pout. You'd better not cry. Can't get the kids to smile for their photo session? Take advantage of their scowls, snap the picture and caption it with those famous words from "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town".
- J-O-Y - Take a picture of your family, with each member holding a big painted cardboard or wood letter (or wearing a t-shirt/sweatshirt with the letter on the front), spelling out JOY. For a family of 4, you can spell out JOY and add an exclamation mark sign at the end. .Other good words are "PEACE" and "MERRY" or 3 kids could each hold a "ho" sign for "ho, ho, ho.". You can also find card companies that will put your photos inside letters for a more polished effect.
- What's Cooking - Choose a pretty holiday recipe card and write the directions on it to your favorite Christmas cookies. Clip a family photo to it (don't cover the instructions!) and photograph the whole thing. Add the message "Wishing you a sweet Christmas!"
- More Fun With Cooking - Wear chef hats, aprons and hold large wire whisks over bowls, as if ready to mix and add the message "We whisk you a Merry Christmas". Cook something spicy, with lots of condiments visible and add "Seasoned Greetings".
- Wrap Up In Lights - Decorate the family with a strand of tangled up holiday lights and you're sure to take some very cute pictures..
- Personalize With Your Own Words - Add a quote, Bible verse or line from a holiday song to transform a standard photo Christmas card into something that uniquely reflects your family.
Do you have any ideas you would like to add to this list? We would love to hear them (and maybe even include them, with a credit to you). Or if you have used one of these ideas, we would love to see the photo (and perhaps use it as an illustration, with a credit to you). Email ideas and Christmas photos to PhotoPartyFavors@aol.com
These tips can be used on your website, blog, ezine, etc. AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES AND INCLUDE A LIVE, CLICKABLE CREDIT AND LINK to http://www.photo-party-favors.com
Don't forget to check out our photo holiday cards!
Photo Christmas Cards
Christian Photo Christmas Cards
Photo Hanukkah Cards
All Designs Copyright - Photo Party Favors
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or incorporate our designs into another web site.