2x3 or 3x4 inch
Anniversary Photo Magnets
Baby & Birth Announcement Photo Magnets
Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah Photo Magnets
Birthday Photo Magnets
Kid's Birthday Photo Magnets
Christening, Communion & Other Christian Photo Magnets
Christmas Photo Magnets
Graduation Photo Magnets
Wedding & Save the Date Photo Magnets
Theme Party Magnets
(sports, luau, Hollywood, more)
Photo Mint Tins:|
Sports Theme Photo Mint Tins
(football, baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, skiing, cheerleading, bowling party, more)
Entertainment & Movie Theme Photo Mint Tins
(Oscar party, movie night, marquee, red carpet, guitar, piano, disco ball, city, casino, Las Vegas)
Beach & Luau Theme Photo Mint Tins
(tropical, flip-flops, cruise, mardi gras, fiesta, more)
CHRISTMAS Photo Mint Tins
Seasonal & Other Holiday Mint Tins
(autumn, winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's, Valentine's Day, Easter, more)
What people are saying about Photo Party Favors
Fun & Free Stuff
appetizers dips salsa make-ahead buffet meals
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers
Birthday Birthstone Chart & Birth Month Flowers
Anniversary Gifts By Month: Traditional & Modern
Anniversary Quotes & Sayings
Birthday Quotes & Sayings (General)
Funny Birthday Sayings & One-Liners
Christening Quotes & Sayings
Christmas Quotes & Sayings (General)
Christian Christmas Quotes & Verses
Graduation Quotes & Sayings
Thank You Quotes & Sayings
Wedding Quotes & Sayings
How to say "Happy Birthday" in other Languages
How to say "I Love You" in other Languages
How to say "Merry Christmas" in other Languages
How to say "Thank You" in other Languages
Fun Birthday Facts & Trivia
Fun Wedding Facts & Trivia
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Quotes and Sayings
Extra FREE STUFF:
Party ideas & tips,
Printables, - Recipes,
Holidays, - Quotes,
Coupons, - MORE!
for everyone who "likes"
| Photo Party Favors on Facebook|
www.photo-party-favors.com - Photo Party Favors - PLUS a whole lot more!
Family Reunion Quotes and Sayings
- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
- Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger.
- A past to remember, a present to celebrate, a future to generate.
- The love in our family flows strong and deep leaving us memories to treasure and keep.
- Family: A link to our past & a bridge to our future.
- A Circle of Strength and Love,
Founded on Faith,
Joined in Love
Kept by God
- No family is perfect...
we argue, we fight,
We even stop talking
to each other at times,
but in the end,
Family is family...
the love will always be there.
- Family, where life begins and Love never ends.
- Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family. Having both - is a blessing. - Donna Hedges
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. - Anthony Brandt
- Our family is like a hand sewn quilt that grows more precious in time.
- Our most treasured family heirlooms are our sweet family memories.
- Family memories are held in our hearts forever.
- A happy family is but an earlier Heaven.
- A family stitched together with love seldom ravel.
- You don't choose your family - they are God's gift to you. - Desmond Tutu
- In this Family...
We do second chances
We do grace
We do real
We do mistakes
We do I'm sorry
We do loud really well
We do hugs
We do love.
- We may not have it all together; But together we have it all.
- Families are love, memories and laughter we all share together.
- How will our children know who they are if they do not know where they came from?
- Being Together: The best things in life are the people we love and the memories we've made along the way.
Funny Family Reunion Quotes
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. - George Bernard Shaw
- Remember, as far as anyone knows, we're a nice, normal family. - Homer Simpson
- Just trying to relate to the people I'm related to.
- If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, Ďyou know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty. - Jeff Foxworthy
- Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. - Evan Esar
- Like branches on a tree, our lives may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
- Official Survivor of the ____ Family Reunion
- Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- We put the FUN in dysfunctional!
- Crazy is a relative term in our family.
- A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.- Ogden Nash
- If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion. - Ashleigh Brilliant
- The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. - Erma Bombeck
- The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to. - Dodie Smith
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us to become our best while looking our worst. - Marge Kennedy
- Why be normal when you can be Extraordinary?!
- Heirlooms we donít have in our family. But stories weíve got. - Rose Cherin
Family Reunion Short Catch-Phrases
- Our roots run deep.
- Generations gather.
- Building unity and creating traditions.
- We are family.
- Passing on the legacy.
- Celebrating family unity.
- Together again.
- Celebrating our heritage.
- Bridging the gap.
- Itís all about family.
- Keeping the legacy alive.
- A living legacy.
- Coming together as one.
- Proud of the past.
- A royal tribe.
- Back to our roots.
- Itís a family affair.
- Celebrating family.
- Proud of our heritage.
- A gathering of generations.
- Family fun in the sun.
- Loving and celebrating family.
- Still growing strong.
- Remembering our heritage.
- Building our future.
- Shaping future generations.
- Donít forget to remember.
- Celebrating our differences.
- A family stitched together with love seldom ravels.
- A family is a patchwork of LOVE.
- The family that prays together stays together.
- Kinship: itís all relative!
- Itís Never Too Far For Family!
- Weíre so elated ícause weíre all related!
- Far Apart In Miles But Bound Together In Love.
- Together is the best place to be.
- We gather together with thankful hearts.
Heart-felt Family Reunion Quotes
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future. We make discoveries about ourselves. - Gail Lumet Buckley
- The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you. - Kendall Hailey
- A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
- The family is a haven in a heartless world. - Attributed to Christopher Lasch
- When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. - Joyce Brothers
- Every man is a quotation from all his ancestors. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. - Barbara Bush
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - Jane Howard
- Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted. - Paul Pearshall
- I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. - Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family. - Lee Iacocca
- What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. - George Eliot
- The family is one of nature's masterpieces.- George Santayana, The Life of Reason
- Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! - Albert Einstein
- The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. - Thomas Jefferson
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
- This packrat has learned that what the next generation will value most is not what we owned, but the evidence of who we were and the tales of how we loved. In the end, itís the family stories that are worth the storage. - Ellen Goodman
- Generations pass like leaves fall from our family tree. Each season new life blossoms and grows benefiting from the strength and experience of those who went before. - Heidi Swapp
- You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you. - Frederick Buechner
- It is important for us Ö to cultivate in our own family a sense that we belong together eternally, that whatever changes outside our home, there are fundamental aspects of our relationship which will never change. We ought to encourage our children to know their relatives. We need to talk of them, make effort to correspond with them, visit them, join family organizations, etc. - Pres. Spencer W. Kimball
- The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Let us open wide the windows of our hearts, that each family member may feel welcome and Ďat home. - Thomas S. Monson
- When our hearts turn to our ancestors, something changes inside us. We feel part of something greater than ourselves. Our inborn yearnings for family connections are fulfilled when we are linked to our ancestors. - Russell M. Nelson
- We are who we are because they were who they were. - Unknown
- If you donít recount your family history, it will be lost. Honor your own stories and tell them too. The tales may not seem very important, but they are what binds families and makes each of us who we are. - Madeleine Engle
Don't forget to check out our:
Family Reunion Favors
Personalized Family Reunion Mint Tins, Bookmarks, Magnets
Spiral Pocket Notebooks, Keychains, Buttons, Pocket Mirrors and More!