8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper.
2. Spread evenly in a 9-10 inch pie plate then spread pizza sauce over heated mixture.
3. Sprinkle with pepperoni and onion.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes). Serve hot with crackers, bread or breadsticks.
- contributed by Cissy K. Verona, NJ
Photo Party Favors Home Back to Recipe Index
Photo Party Favors located at www.photo-party-favors.com holds no copyright on these recipes. We are not responsible for their accuracy, availability, or any copyright infringement the source of this recipe may cause. Please do not contact us with questions about the recipe. If the email address of the person who submitted the recipe is noted, you may direct questions to that person.