3/4 cup roasted peanuts, very finely chopped - almost ground
2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup flour
1 lb. boned and skinned chicken breast halves, cut in 1" pieces
3 tbsps. honey
3 tbsps. orange marmalade
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
1. Combine peanuts and coconut in medium sized bowl. Place flour in a second bowl and lightly beat eggs in a third bowl.
2. Dip chicken pieces in flour, then egg, and then roll in peanut mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
3. Pour enough oil into skillet to reach a depth of 1/2 in. Heat over medium heat. When hot add chicken with slotted spoon, 6 pieces at a time. Cook 4-6 minutes until cooked through and light golden, turning once. Adjust heat as needed to prevent over browning. Drain on paper towel.
4. To prepare sauce, combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- contributed by Alicia K., San Diego, CA
Photo Party Favors Home Back to Recipe Index
Photo Party Favors located at www.photo-party-favors.com holds no copyright on these recipes. We are not responsible for their accuracy, availability, or any copyright infringement the source of this recipe may cause. Please do not contact us with questions about the recipe. If the email address of the person who submitted the recipe is noted, you may direct questions to that person.